Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 31 - When The World Is Running Down

You make the best of what's still around.

Yesterday I was happily crafting away on the Dabbled Anti-Valentine's contest when my house literally started running down around me. We had issues with both (yes both) toilets. Neither were flushing well so we called the plumber.

I hate calling people for help. It costs a lot of money and you usually find out that you could have fixed it yourself for half the cost. But toilets are a necessity so I called, only to find out that there was nothing wrong with the toilets or the pipes.

We got a vauge diagnosis that it was a "problem" with the air vent. The guy thought it might be frozen or clogged so we need to find someone to climb on to our roof to find out. Well all righty then.

So now we are living in a broke down house with buckets instead of flushing and I spent the rest of the afternoon drawing cartoon hearts with glitter glue. It kept me from crying, which I guess is all you can ask for in this circumstance.

1 comment: