Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 6 - ConFLUsion


So apparently yesterday in my fluish state I forgot how I set up this blog. I craft one day and post about it the following day. I did it like this because there will be the inevitable crazy day where I won't have time to pick up anything until the evening. And because I am an early bird I wouldn't have the energy to blog.

So for the first 4 days it worked properly. Craft then blog the next day. Yesterday I blogged about my pathetic attempt to crochet a row whilst lying on my couch that very same day. By doing so I completely skipped what I did on Sunday, there by messing everything up. So now my day 6 post is really going to be about day 5 (or day 4, I don't know) crafting which is just making me all confuzzled. I'm not even sure I understand what is going on anymore.

Oh yeah right, I did actually craft on Sunday. I've been playing around with paper jewelry. Making little pendants out of magazine images and the like. I have a few in my shop. But I was never satisfied with how I was coating them so a lot when unfinished.

On a recent trip to the craft store I picked up some new protective coatings to try out with mixed results. In fact some of the pendants were ruined, like the bird and the small flower. I had this idea in mind but I wasn't sure how to achieve it. So I turned to the experts on Etsy, the mixed media artists and they gave me some good advice, Diamond Glaze. So now I am on a search for it.

1 comment:

  1. It's ok if you don't know what day it is, you're sick! Hoping you recover soon!

    [inkihandmade.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete