Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 27 - Balance


Lately I've been a little off kilter. I've been trying to find time in the day for all the things I need to do and all the things I want to do. Of course it doesn't help that I am not sleeping well and am exhausted. I would much rather sit on the couch and vege than actually do anything, which of course is the problem.

As I am wont to do in these types of situations, I make detailed plans in my head of how to get organized. I then don't follow the plans and wallow around in misery for a while. Eventually I get my act together and get stuff done. Until the next time I hit one of these patches.

But I'm thinking that maybe I do need a plan. I've got a lot of ideas on where I want this project to take me. I've been thinking about this for a while and am excited at the prospect. I just need to take the action to reach that next step. Maybe its just a list of goals, maybe its a mini-business plan but I need to get organized if I want to get where I think I can go.

If I can put this all into perspective, I think the energy I generate will help me get out of my funk. It will help me get my life back into balance which is exactly what I need.

The piece above is another of the Chinese inspired pieces. The pendant is a vintage crystal with a dragon etching and a lovely AB (aurora borieallis) finish which makes it change colors a bit in the light. I hope to finish it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment