Monday, February 16, 2009

The Catch-Up Post Days 45, 46 and 47

So yes I did craft over the weekend. I did a lot of stuff, just none of it at the computer so I'm going to throw it all up here:



Friday - I worked on the baby sweater. I finally figured out what I was doing wrong on the skirt of the sweater, I had to switch needles to get the right gauge. I may actually finish this one.



Saturday - I decided to make myself yet another skinny scarf. Yes I know I only have one neck but I do love scarves so I make them all the time.




Sunday - This was the tastiest of all of my endeavors. Vegan chocolate truffels. I am not a vegan or even a vegetarian but my husband is allergic to cream so when I make deserts I tend to look for vegan options. These were super easy and super delicious. I can't find a link to the recipe but if you want it mention it in the comments and I'll post it here.

1 comment:

  1. Recipe for vegan truffles pretty please adn I LOVE your wire crochet!!

    ReplyDelete